Label Artwork Specifications
How to Create your Artwork
If you don’t already have a business logo, there are 3 easy ways you can get one made.
- http://www.fiverr.com: costs as little as $5.00 to have your logo designed.
- http://www.logogarden.com: costs $19.00 to design your own logo. This is a do it yourself (DIY) option.
- http://www.99designs.com: costs around $300 and over 80 designers go to work for you.
- We accept high resolution GIFs, PNGs, PDFs, and JPGs file format
- Files submitted must have a minimum of 300 dpi or 472 x 472 pixels resolution
- The maximum file size is 50 MB
- Label size: 1.5″ diameter (If larger size, we will trim to 1.5″ diameter)
- Here’s a sample label and actual package
Printing & Color
- Since our pre-designed package is black and white, artwork with combination of brighter colors such as white, yellow, pink is preferred.
- Color matching is as accurate as possible within technological limitations but may vary slightly from what is displayed on a computer monitor.
- Artwork cannot contain copyrighted images or text unless customer owns or has licensed such material.
- Yessey Beauty does not assume any liability of customer’s copyright imfringement.
- Artwork should be submitted by uploading on product purchase page or email as attachment to email@example.com with your order number.
- Customer-designed labels are accepted by Yessey Beauty “as is” and will not be edited or altered in any way without express written instructions from customer.
- Content, design and accuracy of text, spelling, font selection, graphic and photo element image quality are the sole responsibility of customer.
- Customer must approve artwork prior to printing and label application, even if artwork is provided by customer.
- Additional charges apply for customer-requested changes to label designs which are made after label printing and/or application.
- Customer agrees that Yessey Beauty reserves the right to use their label on the Yessey Beauty website and for other promotional purposes.
- Yessey Beauty retains final approval on artwork prior to printing it.