What we do?
We think that you’re beautiful just the way you are. But if you’re ready to discover a fun, chic way to accent your best features, or looking to steal the night in stylish whimsy, our lash collections are the perfect accessory. Whether you wear false eyelashes daily, just to celebrate special events, or even as part of an onstage ensemble, we carry a simple selection of sexy, uninhibited, and elegant styles to cater to your every desire.
Who are we?
Yessey Beauty was founded in San Francisca Bay Area, California, by two makeup artists who are truly passionate about makeup and natural beauty. We’re proud that every pair of lashes we carry is 100% handmade from premium human hair and cruelty-free synthetic fibers. We solely focus on giving you the highest quality false eyelashes you deserve.
We are so confident our lashes are held to the same quality as ones you find at MAC cosmetics and Nordstrom makeup counters. If you aren’t 100% happy with our lashes, simply return the unused items for a full refund. We will pay for your return shipping.
When we say we carry a simple selection, we really mean it. Only 10 pairs of carefully selected styles that is perfect for every occasion. Hence, we call our lashes “Simply Gorgeous Lashes”
You won’t find a big banner that states “Free Shipping On Orders Over $25 or $50 or $100” on our website. We ship for free on all domestic orders with no minimum purchase or order size.
You dare to try? let us know your comments.
As we age, the appearance of our skin changes. Fine lines and wrinkles are normal parts of the aging process. Mature skin cells divide more slowly and the dermis, the inner layer of skin, begins thinning. This affects the structure and pliability of skin. Aging skin also has more difficulty retaining moisture, produces less oil, and heals more slowly. Each of these factors contributes to skin wrinkles but homemade facial masks can make these lines less noticeable.
Lifestyle choices can also affect the development of wrinkles. Too much time in the sun damages skin, contributing to wrinkles. Smoking slows production of collagen, a key component of skin structure. Reduced collagen production creates the ideal environment for wrinkle development. Even laughing, frowning, squinting, and other facial expressions can make wrinkles appear more prominent if they are done habitually.
Thankfully, we need not settle for unattractive wrinkles created by nature or caused by our habits. Several natural substances are effective at addressing the issue and are used in homemade treatments:
· Borage seed oil: a natural emollient, this oil reinforces the moisture barrier within the lower epidermis of skin. As an anti-wrinkle mask ingredient, it also helps combat fine lines on the face.
· Egg whites: made from separated eggs, these are used in cleansers, serums, and face masks to tighten and lighten skin
· Fennel essential oil: increases skin elasticity, smoothes wrinkles, and helps to tighten skin, making it the perfect anti-aging facial mask ingredient
· Neroli oil: produced from blossoms of the bitter orange tree, this oil increases the elasticity of mature skin and is included in masks designed for wrinkles and saggy skin
· Sandalwood essential oil: helps to strengthen connective tissue and reduce the appearance of age spots and other skin discoloration. It is combined with other ingredients to create a facial mask with an anti-aging goal
One simple anti wrinkle mask contains five drops of sandalwood oil, ½ cup of full fat milk, and ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder. After boiling the milk, add the remaining ingredients and simmer on low heat for ten minutes. After allowing the mixture to cool, skim the cream from the top and apply this to skin. Leave it on for ten to fifteen minutes, wash off with warm water and pat the face dry. Regular use of homemade facial masks like this one may reduce the appearance of age spots and cause wrinkle depth to decrease, making skin appear more youthful.
By Mia Gordon
A sexy dress with a plunging neckline? Jeans and a pretty top? A feminine dress that his mom might approve?
How about your makeup? You could look more stunning than ever with the right makeup. Now what would be appropriate for the date? What does he like?
If naturally pretty types appeal to him, goth makeup would turn him off. Natural looking makeup would be your best bet. If he likes girls that are sweet and soft, dragon lady makeup might scare him off. Something soft and pretty would work. If he prefers dangerous women, sultry lips or smokey eyes for that vamp look would probably work.
In any case, you could wear your regular makeup, or you could try something different. The eye makeup is the toughest to do, so this article would focus on your eyes. For a romantic date, go for the radiant, pretty look, rather than ice lady or goth, unless, he is a goth boy or someone who prefers ice to warmth.
1. Pick a main eye shadow color that flatter you.
If you have warm skin tones, go for corals, salmons, peaches and browns as the main eye shadow color. Coral eye shadow over the entire eyelid, balanced with a smokey charcoal or dark brown in the crease of the lid and a shimmery beige for highlights.
If you have cool skin tones, are your eyes blue or green? Do they have blue or green flecks? An eye shadow in that exact shade of blue or green as the main shadow color would bring out your gorgeous eye color. If your eyes are dark brown or black, a contrasting color like lilac might work better.
2. Use a pale shimmer for your highlighter
If your skin color is warm, go for a pale gold highlighter or a shimmery warm beige or very pale shimmery peach. If you are dark, go for an amber or a darker gold. If your skin color is cool, go for a silver, cool beige or a pale pink for your highligher.
3. Line your eyes with an eye pencil then go over the line with a eye shadow in a matching shade so it would last.
4. If you have dark circles under the eyes, hide them with concealer makeup [http://www.cheapestsale.com/health/concealer.html]. Before you put on makeup, you might want to lie down with a slice of cucumber over each closed eye to reduce the puffiness.
5. When you line your eyes, apply or remove eye makeup, never tug the delicate skin around the eyes. You may cause wrinkles to form earlier because of rough handling.
6. Have a cotton bud and eye makeup remover handy in case of mistakes. You can dip the cotton bud in eye makeup and use that to erase mascara smudges or makeup mishaps.
7. Finish off with mascara. Making it clump free is tricky.
by Janice Wee
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Janice_Wee
- Like Yessey Beauty Facebook page: http://facebook.com/yesseybeauty
- Post your entry photo taken wearing any of Yessey Beauty Eyelash Collections (Runway, Night-out and Daytime)
- Make sure to include the style you are wearing. For example: Runway YB 13.
- Two photos receive the highest number of Facebook likes by September 7, 2012 will be announced as winners
- Each winner will be able to choose from these two prices.
- Apple iPod Shuffle (4th Generation), Silver or,
- Yessey Beauty Lash Collections (2 pairs of Daytime Collection, 4 pairs of Night-out Collection and 4 pairs of Runway Collection)
Make sure to let your friends know to like your photo entry. Have fun and win some prices!
Thank you for joining Yessey Beauty contest.